DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - A Dickenson County, Virginia woman is facing charges after authorities say she was stealing money from her banking customers.
The Commonwealth's Attorney's office says Kimberly Cook was indicted on three counts of forgery and three counts of embezzlement.
They tell us Cook was an employee at First Community Bank in Clintwood.
She's scheduled to appear in court on September 12.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities