DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - A Dickenson County, Virginia woman is facing charges after authorities say she was stealing money from her banking customers.
The Commonwealth's Attorney's office says Kimberly Cook was indicted on three counts of forgery and three counts of embezzlement.
They tell us Cook was an employee at First Community Bank in Clintwood.
She's scheduled to appear in court on September 12.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Updated Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake