DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - A Dickenson County, Virginia mother and her boyfriend were found guilty in connection with the death of a two-year-old boy.
We've learned Ashley Sperow and Doyle Fayne Cumbo, Jr. were convicted of felony homicide and abuse and neglect.
Sperow was sentenced to 15 years and Cumbo was sentenced to 50 years behind bars.
Officials say the toddler, Anthony Cole Marcum, died in February 2011 from blunt force trauma.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event