Castlewood, Va. - Three Castlewood High School students are scheduled to be sentenced on Thursday for the sexual assault of a classmate.
Kenneth Otto Purkey, Jonathan Corey Lasley and Nicholas Wythe Kiser were charged and tried as adults. They were found guilty in June of animate object sexual penetration and conspiracy to commit animate object sexual penetration.
Commonwealth's Attorney Brian Patton says the victim has mental limitation and that evidence helped in the case.
Patton says the three boys are facing five years to life in prison.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin