DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - Dickenson County, Virginia authorities say they charged a man after he threatened to kill everyone at the courthouse.
According to Investigator Scott Stanley, Sonny Willis is charged with felony obstruction of justice and committing an act of terrorism or threatening to commit an act of terrorism.
According to authorities, someone called them to say Willis had made the threat last Wednesday. He ended up turning himself on Friday.
Willis is in the Haysi Regional Jail without bond.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death