DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - Dickenson County, Virginia authorities say they charged a man after he threatened to kill everyone at the courthouse.
According to Investigator Scott Stanley, Sonny Willis is charged with felony obstruction of justice and committing an act of terrorism or threatening to commit an act of terrorism.
According to authorities, someone called them to say Willis had made the threat last Wednesday. He ended up turning himself on Friday.
Willis is in the Haysi Regional Jail without bond.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend