McCLURE, Va. - A house fire has rekindled in Dickenson County, Virginia.
Wednesday morning, crews with the Clinchco Volunteer Fire Department were dispatched to a house fire on Church Street in McClure. When crews arrived, they found the home completely covered in flames.
No one was hurt, but we're told the home was a complete loss.
The fire was rekindled on Thursday afternoon. Investigators are still looking for the cause.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day