McCLURE, Va. - A house fire has rekindled in Dickenson County, Virginia.
Wednesday morning, crews with the Clinchco Volunteer Fire Department were dispatched to a house fire on Church Street in McClure. When crews arrived, they found the home completely covered in flames.
No one was hurt, but we're told the home was a complete loss.
The fire was rekindled on Thursday afternoon. Investigators are still looking for the cause.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone