McCLURE, Va. - A house fire has rekindled in Dickenson County, Virginia.
Wednesday morning, crews with the Clinchco Volunteer Fire Department were dispatched to a house fire on Church Street in McClure. When crews arrived, they found the home completely covered in flames.
No one was hurt, but we're told the home was a complete loss.
The fire was rekindled on Thursday afternoon. Investigators are still looking for the cause.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record