DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - A Monday afternoon fire is under investigation in Dickenson County, Virginia.
It happened on Boulder Drive in Nora, Virginia. The American Red Cross says the fire forced two adults out of their home.
Red Cross workers are how helping them with meals and clothing.
The fire victims are currently staying with family members.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson