DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - A Monday afternoon fire is under investigation in Dickenson County, Virginia.
It happened on Boulder Drive in Nora, Virginia. The American Red Cross says the fire forced two adults out of their home.
Red Cross workers are how helping them with meals and clothing.
The fire victims are currently staying with family members.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire