DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - A Dickenson County, Virginia coal mine is getting hit with 25 citations.
Dickenson-Russell Coal Company's Cherokee Mine was named in the latest report from the Mine Safety and Health Administration.
In all, 186 citations were at 13 U.S. mining operations last month.
The impact inspections began in 2010 after the Upper Big Branch mine explosion in West Virginia killed 29 coal miners.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Updated Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death