DICKENSON COUNTY, VA - Authorities in Southwest Virginia are asking for assistance in putting a stop to a string of break-ins in Dickenson County.
After speaking with investigators the Dickenson County Sheriff's Department says they are seeing a rise in home break-ins in the Haysi area. In the past three weeks there have been a confirmed five to six burglaries, but are unsure if the same person is responsible.
If a person has any information on the break-ins they are asked to call the Dickenson County Sheriff's Office at 276-926-1600.
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law