DICKENSON COUNTY, VA - Authorities in Southwest Virginia are asking for assistance in putting a stop to a string of break-ins in Dickenson County.
After speaking with investigators the Dickenson County Sheriff's Department says they are seeing a rise in home break-ins in the Haysi area. In the past three weeks there have been a confirmed five to six burglaries, but are unsure if the same person is responsible.
If a person has any information on the break-ins they are asked to call the Dickenson County Sheriff's Office at 276-926-1600.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect