DICKENSON COUNTY, Va. - One person was killed in a crash in Dickenson County, Virginia.
It happened around 7:00 Friday evening on Route 83.
According to Virginia State Police three people were thrown from a car when it crossed into oncoming lanes hitting an SUV.
Troopers tell us 40-year-old Myra Kay Mullins of Grundy, Virginia was killed. She was a passenger in the car.
Trooper Matt Deel says the victim was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash.
We're told charges are pending.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting