FORT LEE, Va. - Some Virginia soldiers are coming home from deployment.
News 5 has learned soldiers based at Fort Lee will return Monday from a six-month deployment to Kuwait and Afghanistan.
Fort Lee says a ceremony for members of the Army's 111th Quartermaster Company will be held at six o'clock Monday evening.
The 111th Quartermaster Company is one of the Army's two active duty mortuary affairs units.
- Updated Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire