FORT LEE, Va. - Some Virginia soldiers are coming home from deployment.
News 5 has learned soldiers based at Fort Lee will return Monday from a six-month deployment to Kuwait and Afghanistan.
Fort Lee says a ceremony for members of the Army's 111th Quartermaster Company will be held at six o'clock Monday evening.
The 111th Quartermaster Company is one of the Army's two active duty mortuary affairs units.
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo