FORT LEE, Va. - Some Virginia soldiers are coming home from deployment.
News 5 has learned soldiers based at Fort Lee will return Monday from a six-month deployment to Kuwait and Afghanistan.
Fort Lee says a ceremony for members of the Army's 111th Quartermaster Company will be held at six o'clock Monday evening.
The 111th Quartermaster Company is one of the Army's two active duty mortuary affairs units.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane