FORT LEE, Va. - Some Virginia soldiers are coming home from deployment.
News 5 has learned soldiers based at Fort Lee will return Monday from a six-month deployment to Kuwait and Afghanistan.
Fort Lee says a ceremony for members of the Army's 111th Quartermaster Company will be held at six o'clock Monday evening.
The 111th Quartermaster Company is one of the Army's two active duty mortuary affairs units.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting