GRUNDY, Va. - Virginia's Attorney General and Republican Gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli was in our region Thursday.
He held a community chat in Buchanan County Thursday morning. Among things that were discussed were how to grow the economy, creating jobs and how to ease the burdens for middle-class families.
Cuccinelli spoke at the Appalachian School of Law main academic building in Grundy Thursday morning at 8:00.
At 3:00pm, he was scheduled to tour Lebanon Apparel in Lebanon, Virginia.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment