GRUNDY, Va. - Virginia's Attorney General and Republican Gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli was in our region Thursday.
He held a community chat in Buchanan County Thursday morning. Among things that were discussed were how to grow the economy, creating jobs and how to ease the burdens for middle-class families.
Cuccinelli spoke at the Appalachian School of Law main academic building in Grundy Thursday morning at 8:00.
At 3:00pm, he was scheduled to tour Lebanon Apparel in Lebanon, Virginia.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction