GRUNDY, Va. - Virginia's Attorney General and Republican Gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli was in our region Thursday.
He held a community chat in Buchanan County Thursday morning. Among things that were discussed were how to grow the economy, creating jobs and how to ease the burdens for middle-class families.
Cuccinelli spoke at the Appalachian School of Law main academic building in Grundy Thursday morning at 8:00.
At 3:00pm, he was scheduled to tour Lebanon Apparel in Lebanon, Virginia.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom