ABINGDON, Va. - For some people, the holiday shopping season doesn't start on Black Friday, it starts at the Mistletoe Market in Abingdon.
Sunday was the final day of the market that is in its 15th year. Dozens of vendors were inside the Southwest Regional Education Center selling anything from candles, candy, clothing, and aprons.
Ruth Graham was on hand selling her Aprons Without Strings. She tells us business has been through the roof, saying, "We sold out basically the first day. We've been taking orders ever since and will deliver them either this week, or next."
Ruth told us she brought 400 aprons to the market on Friday.
For the first time at the market, workshops were offered to the public. Sunday's workshops included how to pamper your guests, and how to decorate your home for the holidays.
If you would like to order one of Ruth Graham's aprons you can by clicking here: http://apronwithoutstrings.com/
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law