BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - Drivers in Buchanan County, Virginia could encounter delays on Route 614 today.
Virginia Department of Transportation crews are working on a pipe replacement project on the road near county road 2325, also known as Split Rock Road, and Route 609.
The work will continue until 3 p.m. Friday afternoon and a section of the road will be closed. You're encouraged to plan alternate routes.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day