BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - Drivers in Buchanan County, Virginia could encounter delays on Route 614 today.
Virginia Department of Transportation crews are working on a pipe replacement project on the road near county road 2325, also known as Split Rock Road, and Route 609.
The work will continue until 3 p.m. Friday afternoon and a section of the road will be closed. You're encouraged to plan alternate routes.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities