BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - Drivers in Buchanan County, Virginia could encounter delays on Route 614 today.
Virginia Department of Transportation crews are working on a pipe replacement project on the road near county road 2325, also known as Split Rock Road, and Route 609.
The work will continue until 3 p.m. Friday afternoon and a section of the road will be closed. You're encouraged to plan alternate routes.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia