BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - Drivers in Buchanan County, Virginia could encounter delays on Route 614 today.
Virginia Department of Transportation crews are working on a pipe replacement project on the road near county road 2325, also known as Split Rock Road, and Route 609.
The work will continue until 3 p.m. Friday afternoon and a section of the road will be closed. You're encouraged to plan alternate routes.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital