Remote Area Medical Clinic was in Grundy, Virginia over the weekend to provide free health, dental and vision care to more than one thousand patients.
We've learned from R.A.M. organizers, preliminary counts show 517 dental services, 410 vision care patients, and 164 general medicine visits.
That's a total of over one million dollars in health care.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day