BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - The Remote Area Medical Center returns to Southwest Virginia.
News 5 has learned, the Remote Area Medical Clinic will be at Riverview Elementary and Middle School in Grundy on Saturday and Sunday, October 5th and 6th.
Services offered include: dental services, eye exams and general medical and women's health exams.
Doors will open at six in the morning on Saturday and patients are seen on a first come, first serve basis. For the best chance of being seen, plan to arrive early in the evening before the day you wish to receive treatment.
- New Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Boone Lake dam repairs will mean water level changes
- TVA investigates aquatic life near Boone Lake dam