BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - The Remote Area Medical Center returns to Southwest Virginia.
News 5 has learned, the Remote Area Medical Clinic will be at Riverview Elementary and Middle School in Grundy on Saturday and Sunday, October 5th and 6th.
Services offered include: dental services, eye exams and general medical and women's health exams.
Doors will open at six in the morning on Saturday and patients are seen on a first come, first serve basis. For the best chance of being seen, plan to arrive early in the evening before the day you wish to receive treatment.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities