BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va - A Virginia man is facing charges after police say he stabbed two people.
Buchanan County, Virginia Sheriff Ray Foster tells us his deputies responded to the Looney's Creek section of Buchanan County around two Sunday morning.
Officers say when they arrived they discovered two people with stab wounds.
We're told after a brief investigation authorities charged Bo Travis Stacy with two counts of malicious wounding and attempted murder.
One of the victims, Billy Joe Justus, remains in the ICU with stab wounds to his back and chest. He is in stable condition.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Battle at Bristol 2? Speedway Motorsports won't rule it out
- Updated Virginia settles with Hyundai/Kia in multi-state suit
- Updated King University to suspend admissions to nursing program, close Nashville-area campus