Virginia State Police is investigating a fatal crash in Buchanan County.
The crash happened just after 3:30 Saturday morning on Route 460, less than a hundred feet from route 638.
A 2009 Dodge Charger was traveling along Route 460 when it ran off the right side of the highway, struck a guardrail and overturned.
The driver, 60-year-old Sheila Long of Monroe, Michigan died at the scene. VSP said she was wearing a seat belt.
VSP said this was one of eight reported fatal crashes they responded to and investigated across the state on Saturday.
- New Church Hill man pleads guilty to sexual exploitation of a minor
- Updated Victims of sexual assault and harassment post "Me Too" on social media
- New 'Visit Kingsport' offers shirts for bringing in pics on Kingsport Selfie Trail
- Woman who killed daughter to 'save her from aliens' to spend 24 years behind bars
- Honaker man sentenced to 7 years for role in fatal crash