BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - A Cookeville, Tennessee man is facing charges in Buchanan County, Virginia after a search warrant results in a meth find.
The Buchanan County Commonwealth's Attorney's office says it happened Wednesday afternoon in the Patterson section of Buchanan County. We're told, officers received tips, leading them to obtain search warrants for the home. During the search, investigators say they found three active shake-and-bake meth labs.
23-year-old Thomas McCloud was arrested and charged with drug possession with the intent to distribute, as well as conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute. He's expected to be in Buchanan County General District Court April 22nd.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend