BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - A Cookeville, Tennessee man is facing charges in Buchanan County, Virginia after a search warrant results in a meth find.
The Buchanan County Commonwealth's Attorney's office says it happened Wednesday afternoon in the Patterson section of Buchanan County. We're told, officers received tips, leading them to obtain search warrants for the home. During the search, investigators say they found three active shake-and-bake meth labs.
23-year-old Thomas McCloud was arrested and charged with drug possession with the intent to distribute, as well as conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute. He's expected to be in Buchanan County General District Court April 22nd.
- New UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- New Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program
- Report: Synthetic drug dealer from Pound gets 3.5 years in jail
- U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections