BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - A Cookeville, Tennessee man is facing charges in Buchanan County, Virginia after a search warrant results in a meth find.
The Buchanan County Commonwealth's Attorney's office says it happened Wednesday afternoon in the Patterson section of Buchanan County. We're told, officers received tips, leading them to obtain search warrants for the home. During the search, investigators say they found three active shake-and-bake meth labs.
23-year-old Thomas McCloud was arrested and charged with drug possession with the intent to distribute, as well as conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute. He's expected to be in Buchanan County General District Court April 22nd.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire