BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - Three people are facing drug charges after two traffic stops in Grundy, Virginia.
Buchanan County deputies tell us that on Sunday officers from the Virginia State Police and Grundy Police Department patrolled Route 460.
During a traffic stop, officers say they stopped Katrina Grizzle and Jessica Lester.
Officers say they found materials for a one-pot meth lab.
Both women were charged with one count of Manufacturing of Meth and one count of Possession of Narcotics.
Grizzle and Lester have been released from jail on bond.
Meanwhile, last Wednesday the same deputies set up a traffic checkpoint in the Poplar Gap section of Buchanan County.
Investigators say they stopped Shawn Yates.
Buchanan County deputies say they found meth in his car and the investigation led to two warrants against Yates.
Yates is being charged with Possession of Meth with the Intent to Distribute.
He is being held at the Southwest Regional Jail in Haysi.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash