BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - Three people are facing drug charges after two traffic stops in Grundy, Virginia.
Buchanan County deputies tell us that on Sunday officers from the Virginia State Police and Grundy Police Department patrolled Route 460.
During a traffic stop, officers say they stopped Katrina Grizzle and Jessica Lester.
Officers say they found materials for a one-pot meth lab.
Both women were charged with one count of Manufacturing of Meth and one count of Possession of Narcotics.
Grizzle and Lester have been released from jail on bond.
Meanwhile, last Wednesday the same deputies set up a traffic checkpoint in the Poplar Gap section of Buchanan County.
Investigators say they stopped Shawn Yates.
Buchanan County deputies say they found meth in his car and the investigation led to two warrants against Yates.
Yates is being charged with Possession of Meth with the Intent to Distribute.
He is being held at the Southwest Regional Jail in Haysi.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane