GRUNDY, Va. - A man is under arrest following a fight that ended in a shooting.
The Buchanan County Sheriff's Office says 63-year-old Ben Ratliff is charged with two counts of malicious wounding.
Deputies say they found Amanda and John Ratliff with non-life threatening gunshot wounds on Thursday at a home on Dusty Road in Grundy.
Ben Ratliff is being held at Southwest Regional Jail in Haysi.
- Updated Highway 421 to reopen Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Updated Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Report: Presidential Debate captures 80.9 million viewers
- Bluff City tagged with $25,000 fine from state for sewer violation
- Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court