GRUNDY, Va. - A man is under arrest following a fight that ended in a shooting.
The Buchanan County Sheriff's Office says 63-year-old Ben Ratliff is charged with two counts of malicious wounding.
Deputies say they found Amanda and John Ratliff with non-life threatening gunshot wounds on Thursday at a home on Dusty Road in Grundy.
Ben Ratliff is being held at Southwest Regional Jail in Haysi.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting