GRUNDY, Va. - A man is under arrest following a fight that ended in a shooting.
The Buchanan County Sheriff's Office says 63-year-old Ben Ratliff is charged with two counts of malicious wounding.
Deputies say they found Amanda and John Ratliff with non-life threatening gunshot wounds on Thursday at a home on Dusty Road in Grundy.
Ben Ratliff is being held at Southwest Regional Jail in Haysi.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial