A Grundy woman won $150,000 from a scratch ticket in the Virginia Lottery’s $500 Mayhem game.
Donna Underwood bought the winning ticket at TK’s Korner Market in Abingdon. The game has prizes ranging from $5 up to $150,000. Underwood was the third person to win the top prize, which means one $150,000 ticket remains unclaimed.
The odds of winning the top prize in this game are 1 in 1,162,800. The odds of winning any prize in $500 Mayhem are 1 in 4.13.
- Weber City festival to help families with overwhelming medical bills
- Washington County commissioners reassuring citizens after drug treatment center opens
- UPDATE: Judge reverses decision in mother's conviction of Noah Thomas
- Judge weighs suit filed by former Subway pitchman's ex-wife
- Jonesborough post office undergoing transformation