A Grundy woman won $150,000 from a scratch ticket in the Virginia Lottery’s $500 Mayhem game.
Donna Underwood bought the winning ticket at TK’s Korner Market in Abingdon. The game has prizes ranging from $5 up to $150,000. Underwood was the third person to win the top prize, which means one $150,000 ticket remains unclaimed.
The odds of winning the top prize in this game are 1 in 1,162,800. The odds of winning any prize in $500 Mayhem are 1 in 4.13.
- Updated Police: Multiple officers injured after shooting in Georgia
- Science Hill parents react to news of former booster president stealing money
- Speedway in Lights illuminating the night sky for opening night
- Speedway in Lights: new light displays and old favorites
- Sullivan County breaks ground on new middle school; changes coming for Kingsport schools