GRUNDY, Va. - There's a chance to receive free medical care this weekend in Buchanan County, Virginia.
The Remote Area Medical clinic, or RAM, will be at Riverview Elementary and Middle School in Grundy on Saturday and Sunday.
Services offered include dental care, eye exams, general medical care, and women's health exams.
Doors will open at six in the morning on Saturday. Patients are seen on a first come, first serve basis.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities