BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - The search is on for a man wanted in Buchanan County now that DNA evidence has reopened a copper theft case.
28-year-old Matthew Shane Crigger is charged with grand larceny. He has an outstanding warrant in connection with a copper theft from a CNX Gas company well in 2007.
Deputies say he could be in Tazewell County. He last lived in the Jewell Ridge community.
If you know where Crigger is, call the Buchanan County Sheriff's Office at (276) 935-2313.
- New Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley