BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - The search is on for a man wanted in Buchanan County now that DNA evidence has reopened a copper theft case.
28-year-old Matthew Shane Crigger is charged with grand larceny. He has an outstanding warrant in connection with a copper theft from a CNX Gas company well in 2007.
Deputies say he could be in Tazewell County. He last lived in the Jewell Ridge community.
If you know where Crigger is, call the Buchanan County Sheriff's Office at (276) 935-2313.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson