BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - The search is on for a man wanted in Buchanan County now that DNA evidence has reopened a copper theft case.
28-year-old Matthew Shane Crigger is charged with grand larceny. He has an outstanding warrant in connection with a copper theft from a CNX Gas company well in 2007.
Deputies say he could be in Tazewell County. He last lived in the Jewell Ridge community.
If you know where Crigger is, call the Buchanan County Sheriff's Office at (276) 935-2313.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction