BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - The search is on for a man wanted in Buchanan County now that DNA evidence has reopened a copper theft case.
28-year-old Matthew Shane Crigger is charged with grand larceny. He has an outstanding warrant in connection with a copper theft from a CNX Gas company well in 2007.
Deputies say he could be in Tazewell County. He last lived in the Jewell Ridge community.
If you know where Crigger is, call the Buchanan County Sheriff's Office at (276) 935-2313.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator