BRADSHAW MOUNTAIN, W. Va. - Southwest Virginia authorities and West Virginia authorities teamed up to bust a moonshine still and several marijuana plants.
They found both in the Bradshaw Mountain section of McDowell County, West Virginia.
Buchanan County, Virginia authorities say the still was operational and the marijuana plants were over 17 feet tall.
According to Buchanan County Sheriff Ray Foster, one arrest was made and another is pending.
Foster did not release the names of those charged in this case.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development