BRADSHAW MOUNTAIN, W. Va. - Southwest Virginia authorities and West Virginia authorities teamed up to bust a moonshine still and several marijuana plants.
They found both in the Bradshaw Mountain section of McDowell County, West Virginia.
Buchanan County, Virginia authorities say the still was operational and the marijuana plants were over 17 feet tall.
According to Buchanan County Sheriff Ray Foster, one arrest was made and another is pending.
Foster did not release the names of those charged in this case.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin