BRADSHAW MOUNTAIN, W. Va. - Southwest Virginia authorities and West Virginia authorities teamed up to bust a moonshine still and several marijuana plants.
They found both in the Bradshaw Mountain section of McDowell County, West Virginia.
Buchanan County, Virginia authorities say the still was operational and the marijuana plants were over 17 feet tall.
According to Buchanan County Sheriff Ray Foster, one arrest was made and another is pending.
Foster did not release the names of those charged in this case.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death