Buchanan County, Va. - Traffic will be down to one lane in a part of Buchanan County, Virginia.
Road crews are installing a retaining wall along Route 83 and that means traffic will be one lane along the highway.
The lane closure will be just north of Route 720 or Deskins Road to just south of Route 619 or Leemaster Road.
The traffic restrictions will be in place for about four weeks.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex