Buchanan County, Va. - Traffic will be down to one lane in a part of Buchanan County, Virginia.
Road crews are installing a retaining wall along Route 83 and that means traffic will be one lane along the highway.
The lane closure will be just north of Route 720 or Deskins Road to just south of Route 619 or Leemaster Road.
The traffic restrictions will be in place for about four weeks.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities