BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - Buchanan County, Virginia authorities arrested a man for the 2011 murder of Lee Roy Shortridge.
Shortridge's body was discovered in November of 2011 in a creek near his home at Watkins Street and authorities have been looking for the person responsible.
We've learned that following an investigation, David Gilbert of War, West Virginia is charged with conspiracy to commit robbery, attempted robbery and first degree felony murder.
He's being held in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Haysi, Virginia.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial