BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - Two men have been indicted by a grand jury in the murder of another man in Buchanan County.
The latest man charged is 31-year-old Christopher Ramey.
His brother, Terry Ramey is already in jail, charged with first degree murder.
The Buchanan County Sheriff's Office says the two men killed Freddie Bailey in December 2012 in the Jacks Creek section of Buchanan County.
The brothers are now awaiting trial.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson