BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - A boil water notice has been lifted for part of Buchanan County, Virginia.
The notice was issued on Wednesday for residents of the Breaks/Grassy Creek Community due to a waterline break.
We are told the problem has been corrected.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom