BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - A boil water notice has been lifted for part of Buchanan County, Virginia.
The notice was issued on Wednesday for residents of the Breaks/Grassy Creek Community due to a waterline break.
We are told the problem has been corrected.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated