BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - A boil-water notice is in place for some people in Buchanan County as the result of a cold-related waterline break.
The break happened on the Dickenson County Public Service Authority's system that feeds the Grassy Creek community near Breaks Interstate Park.
If you live in that area and lost water pressure, you need to boil water for one minute before drinking or cooking with it.
Water does not need to be boiled for washing clothing or showering.
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough