BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - A boil-water notice is in place for some people in Buchanan County as the result of a cold-related waterline break.
The break happened on the Dickenson County Public Service Authority's system that feeds the Grassy Creek community near Breaks Interstate Park.
If you live in that area and lost water pressure, you need to boil water for one minute before drinking or cooking with it.
Water does not need to be boiled for washing clothing or showering.
- New Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley