BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - A boil-water notice is in place for some people in Buchanan County as the result of a cold-related waterline break.
The break happened on the Dickenson County Public Service Authority's system that feeds the Grassy Creek community near Breaks Interstate Park.
If you live in that area and lost water pressure, you need to boil water for one minute before drinking or cooking with it.
Water does not need to be boiled for washing clothing or showering.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals