BUCHANAN COUNTY, Va. - A boil-water notice is in place for some people in Buchanan County as the result of a cold-related waterline break.
The break happened on the Dickenson County Public Service Authority's system that feeds the Grassy Creek community near Breaks Interstate Park.
If you live in that area and lost water pressure, you need to boil water for one minute before drinking or cooking with it.
Water does not need to be boiled for washing clothing or showering.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Updated Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake