Two injured pedestrians were taken to an area hospital following a collision in Bristol, Virginia on Monday afternoon.
A police spokesperson told News 5 the crash occurred just after 3 p.m. in the 400 block of Oakview Avenue. Two men were standing at a construction site when another car lost control and hit the two victims, the officer said.
Preliminary information from the police department indicated the two suffered very serious injuries. Charges are pending in the case, the officer said, but no arrests had been made.
- Updated Coal spill cleanup underway
- New NEW DETAILS: Law enforcement official could be witness in Sullivan Co. shooting investigation
- 9-year-old who wanted cards for 'last Christmas' succumbs to cancer
- Report: NWS confirms three tornadoes in TN during Saturday storms
- Giving back: Local organization filling trunks, stomachs, and hearts