The Senior Alert issued for a man last seen in Bristol, Va. man has been canceled.
Virginia State Police said that James Lovett has been found safe in Georgia.
Virginia State Police asking the public to help find a missing elderly man last seen in the Bristol area.
James J. Lovett was last seen Sunday on Clayman Ave in Bristol, VA.
Authorities say Lovett does not have his required medication with him
He's described as a 6'1", weighing 167 lbs, with blue eyes and gray hair. He was last seen wearing a blue checkered long sleeve shirt, blue checkered pants and a checkered jacket.
He is believed to be in danger because he doesn't have his needed medicaiton.
Officers say he could be driving a black 1994 Mercury Grand Marquis. The Tennessee license plate is 578-GSV
If you see him call police.
- Sullivan County breaks ground on new middle school; changes coming for Kingsport schools
- Updated UPDATE: Former ETSU men's tennis coach indicted for forgery, theft
- Preliminary hearing held for man accused of beating Carter County woman to death
- Bristol city leaders confirm Hobby Lobby to come to The Falls
- Sullivan South teacher charged with unlawful photographing