A Bristol, Virginia man has been arrested and charged following a child rape investigation.
A report from the Bristol Virginia Police Department released Thursday said Rickie Lynn Cox, 58, was taken into custody Wednesday and is charged with four counts of rape, six counts of indecent liberties of a child by a custodial person, three counts of indecent liberties and one count of object sexual penetration.
Investigators began their case involving Cox last month. They said the victim was a 6-year-old female.
Cox is being held without bond and is scheduled to be arraigned in court.
- Black Friday preparations: Retailers gearing up for shopping rush
- Thanksgiving travel creating high traffic; law enforcement taking extra measures
- Report: Man posts threat on Facebook planning to kill everyone in Knoxville with bomb
- Tennessee Highway Patrol encourages safe driving during holiday
- Salvation Army looks for volunteers for Red Kettle Campaign