Another store at the Bristol Mall in Bristol, Virginia will soon be closing its doors.
Bath & Body Works will be closing on June 3, according to an L Brands spokesperson. A store employee said no closing specials will be offered. There is currently a Bath & Body Works at The Pinnacle in Bristol, Tennessee.
After Bath and Body Works closes, the Bristol Mall will have just three stores left – KSS School Supplies, Bounce Bristol, and Belmeade Formal Wear.
- Man missing from Greene County
- Travelers at Tri-Cities airport experiencing issues after Atlanta power outage
- "Toys from Cops" event helps kids in need in Sullivan County
- Johnson City man arrested in connection to string of auto burglaries
- Suspect arrested after leading Washington County, VA deputies on a high speed chase