Lieutenant governor of Virginia Bill Bolling says he's pulling out of the race for governor.
He was hoping to get the Republican party's nomination for the 2013 race but decided after 21 years of public service to no longer campaign.
Bolling said it was a difficult decision and was worried that running against Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli would only divide the Republican party in Virginia.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy