Lieutenant governor of Virginia Bill Bolling says he's pulling out of the race for governor.
He was hoping to get the Republican party's nomination for the 2013 race but decided after 21 years of public service to no longer campaign.
Bolling said it was a difficult decision and was worried that running against Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli would only divide the Republican party in Virginia.
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill