Lieutenant governor of Virginia Bill Bolling says he's pulling out of the race for governor.
He was hoping to get the Republican party's nomination for the 2013 race but decided after 21 years of public service to no longer campaign.
Bolling said it was a difficult decision and was worried that running against Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli would only divide the Republican party in Virginia.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project