Lieutenant governor of Virginia Bill Bolling says he's pulling out of the race for governor.
He was hoping to get the Republican party's nomination for the 2013 race but decided after 21 years of public service to no longer campaign.
Bolling said it was a difficult decision and was worried that running against Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli would only divide the Republican party in Virginia.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone