Virginia - The man who was once Virginia's Attorney General, and is a Scott County native, was on the witness stand today in the corruption trial of former governor Bob McDonnell and his wife, Maureen.
This is day 12 of the trial in Richmond. The former first couple is charged with accepting more than $165,000 in gifts and loans from Jonnie Williams, who was the CEO of a nutritional supplements company.
Former Attorney General, Jerry Kilgore started testifying Monday and continued this morning.
Kilgore is now a private attorney and represented Williams in his unsuccessful attempt to get a state grant for research.
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run