The corruption trial against former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, will go to trial.
Today a judge tossed out a motion to dismiss most of the charges against the couple.
The judge also ruled the former first couple should be tried together rather than apart.
The McDonnells were charged in January of accepting more than $165,000 in gifts and loans from a dietary supplements maker in exchange for helping promote his products.
The trial will take place this summer.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game