The corruption trial against former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, will go to trial.
Today a judge tossed out a motion to dismiss most of the charges against the couple.
The judge also ruled the former first couple should be tried together rather than apart.
The McDonnells were charged in January of accepting more than $165,000 in gifts and loans from a dietary supplements maker in exchange for helping promote his products.
The trial will take place this summer.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport