TAZEWELL, Va. - Main Street in Tazewell, VA was reopened Wednesday morning after crews contained a large fire that destroyed a local thrift store.
Flames destroyed Guru's Thrift Store Tuesday night.
The Neo Law Office, inside the adjacent old bank building, was also damaged.
Surrounding businesses suffered water damage.
Those affected included Becker's Jewel Box & Diamond, Van's Computer Service and the Main Street Barber Shop.
Crews from six departments worked to contain the blaze.
The cause remains under investigation.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial