MARTINSVILLE, Va. - Authorities are investigating the death of a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers volunteer whose body was found at Philpott Lake.
The Henry County Sheriff's Office says searchers found the body of 69-year-old John Madins in shallow water near a boat ramp Saturday.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape