The recount for Virginia's Attorney General race is underway.
Counting begins in the three places today -- Fairfax County and the cities of Alexandria and Chesapeake. The rest of the state will join Tuesday and Wednesday.
A mere 165 votes separates Democrat Mark Herring and rRepublican Mark Obenshain.
The winner will replace current Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli in January.
Challenged ballots will be heard Thursday in a Richmond court. Results should be in by Friday.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom