The recount for Virginia's Attorney General race is underway.
Counting begins in the three places today -- Fairfax County and the cities of Alexandria and Chesapeake. The rest of the state will join Tuesday and Wednesday.
A mere 165 votes separates Democrat Mark Herring and rRepublican Mark Obenshain.
The winner will replace current Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli in January.
Challenged ballots will be heard Thursday in a Richmond court. Results should be in by Friday.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Updated Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death