The recount for Virginia's Attorney General race is underway.
Counting begins in the three places today -- Fairfax County and the cities of Alexandria and Chesapeake. The rest of the state will join Tuesday and Wednesday.
A mere 165 votes separates Democrat Mark Herring and rRepublican Mark Obenshain.
The winner will replace current Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli in January.
Challenged ballots will be heard Thursday in a Richmond court. Results should be in by Friday.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction