The recount for Virginia's Attorney General race is underway.
Counting begins in the three places today -- Fairfax County and the cities of Alexandria and Chesapeake. The rest of the state will join Tuesday and Wednesday.
A mere 165 votes separates Democrat Mark Herring and rRepublican Mark Obenshain.
The winner will replace current Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli in January.
Challenged ballots will be heard Thursday in a Richmond court. Results should be in by Friday.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone