Alpha Natural Resources says one of its mines is getting back to business.
The Bristol-based coal producer says its subsidiary, Cumberland Coal Resources has resolved conditions at their facility and operations resumed in Greene County, Pennsylvania.
Alpha's president says while mining and coal shipments have resume, personnel are gradually ramping up operations while monitoring mine safety conditions.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project