Alpha Natural Resources says one of its mines is getting back to business.
The Bristol-based coal producer says its subsidiary, Cumberland Coal Resources has resolved conditions at their facility and operations resumed in Greene County, Pennsylvania.
Alpha's president says while mining and coal shipments have resume, personnel are gradually ramping up operations while monitoring mine safety conditions.
- Kingsport police searching for five sex offenders
- Updated Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- New ACC moves its championship game to Orlando
- Updated Volvo recalls 44K vehicles; leak can cause air bag problem
- New Fundraiser and concert to be held for John Battle coach who has brain cancer