Alpha Natural Resources says one of its mines is getting back to business.
The Bristol-based coal producer says its subsidiary, Cumberland Coal Resources has resolved conditions at their facility and operations resumed in Greene County, Pennsylvania.
Alpha's president says while mining and coal shipments have resume, personnel are gradually ramping up operations while monitoring mine safety conditions.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome