Two Southwest Virginia All-Star Football team members received scholarships from CONSOL Energy.
Todd McGlothlin and A.J. Johnson, both from Richlands High School, received $500 each after the CONSOL Energy Southwest Virginia Touchdown Club Blue-Gray Bowl.
It was played in Bristol, Virginia and athletes from all over southwest Virginia competed.
The game was dedicated in memory of William "Frog" Milhorn, one of the organizers for the annual event that died earlier this year.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone