Two Southwest Virginia All-Star Football team members received scholarships from CONSOL Energy.
Todd McGlothlin and A.J. Johnson, both from Richlands High School, received $500 each after the CONSOL Energy Southwest Virginia Touchdown Club Blue-Gray Bowl.
It was played in Bristol, Virginia and athletes from all over southwest Virginia competed.
The game was dedicated in memory of William "Frog" Milhorn, one of the organizers for the annual event that died earlier this year.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway