The general election for the Commonwealth of Virginia is still more than a month away, but some are already casting their ballots.
Absentee voting kicked off Friday and is now underway in all of Virginia's 133 localities.
In order to vote absentee, you must be registered to vote in Virginia and meet one of the eligibility requirements listed on the Virginia absentee ballot application.
The State Board of Elections says you can cast your absentee ballot by mail or in-person at your local registrar's office.
The absentee application and additional information about absentee voting is available on the State Board of Elections website at www.sbe.virginia.gov.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon