DOSWELL, VA - Four thousand new jobs are coming to the state of Virginia thanks to the Kings Dominion theme park. The park is celebrating its 40th anniversary and as a result is opening four thousand seasonal positions for its 2014 operating season. The park hopes to fill positions throughout the park from food service to first aid and security. Entry-level positions are available as well as supervisory positions for qualified applicants.
Applicants must be at least 15 years old and qualified candidates will be contacted for on-site interviews. On the Saturdays of February 1st and February 8th the park will also host auditions for entertainment positions. At 1pm they will audition singers, actors, and character registration and at 5pm they will audition dancers, stage managers, technicians, as well as other positions. All those wishing to audition should report to Kings Dominion Human Resources Office at 16000 Theme Park Way in Doswell, VA.
Those wishing to submit an application or an audition tape can go to: http://www.kingsdominion.com/jobs
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Police: Pipe bomb found near Tweetsie Trial in Elizabethon
- Updated Local food bank receives $50,000 grant to help distribute produce
- Updated Jonesborough Police Chief placed on administrative leave