HAMPTON, Va. - Three people face murder and related charges stemming from the fatal shooting of a Hampton man.
Police tell media outlets that Dwaune Lane Jr., Jaquan Turner and Jamil King are accused of killing 19-year-old Jeramiah Elijah Kimble. Each suspect is charged with murder, abduction and conspiracy to commit murder.
Kimble's body was found Jan. 12 in a wooded area near an elementary school in Hampton. His girlfriend had reported him missing on Jan. 9. She told police she hadn't seen him since Jan. 4.
Police say Kimble was shot in the upper and lower body.
All three suspects are in custody at the Hampton City Jail. They were arrested Friday.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash