BRISTOL, TENN. - King University announced that Virginia Intermont College transcripts are now accessible through the office of registration and records at King.
Virginia Intermont College recently closed but student records of the past 130 years still exist and must be available.
King has already received requests of transcripts but soon the university will take possession of the records.
Requests will be processed in three to five days for a five dollar fee.
In a related story, Emory and Henry College is expected to take over Virginia Intermont's equestrian program.
- New Another 'Chicken Head Mafia' member sentenced in drug case
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities