The races at Kingsport Speedway and Lonesome Pine Raceway were rained out, while Volunteer Speedway had the week off. But Monday night, Wythe Raceway provided plenty of highlights, including NASCAR driver Ty Dillon competing and a car upside down.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire