A guardrail tore through a car during a crash in Smyth County over the weekend. The Virginia Department of Transportation has now told us there was not an impact buffer in place where the car hit the guardrail.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death