An anonymous letter alleges several employees of the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office may have taken nude or partially nude photos inside the county courthouse.
The photos were being taken for a calendar that was being gifted to a retiring deputy.
Following an internal investigation, Captain Dave O’Shaughnessy, who heads up the Civil Division, was placed on administrative leave. He has worked with CCSO since 1993.
“I take this complaint very seriously and can assure the public that we will investigate this quickly and thoroughly. If we find that employees have violated any law or policy they will be held accountable. Behavior like this, if true, is not acceptable and extremely troubling," Sheriff Craig Roberts
- New Police seek help in solving vehicle theft cases in Elizabethton
- Motor Mile Speedway near Radford not renewing NASCAR sanction for 2018
- UPDATE: TBI identifies shooting victim in Piney Flats incident
- Investigators say D.B. Cooper letter confirms suspect, FBI cover-up
- Former Virginia death row inmate granted parole