BRISTOL, Va. - Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli and Virginia Delegate Isreal O'Quinn will meet with small business owners at two events in downtown Bristol Thursday.
They'll hear how pro-growth policies will help create jobs and keep Virginia's economy moving forward.
The first event will be at 3:15 Thursday at Blakley Mitchell Clothing Company. The second is at 3:30 at Inari Wines.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project