BRISTOL, Va. - Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli and Virginia Delegate Isreal O'Quinn will meet with small business owners at two events in downtown Bristol Thursday.
They'll hear how pro-growth policies will help create jobs and keep Virginia's economy moving forward.
The first event will be at 3:15 Thursday at Blakley Mitchell Clothing Company. The second is at 3:30 at Inari Wines.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape