BRISTOL, Va. - Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli and Virginia Delegate Isreal O'Quinn will meet with small business owners at two events in downtown Bristol Thursday.
They'll hear how pro-growth policies will help create jobs and keep Virginia's economy moving forward.
The first event will be at 3:15 Thursday at Blakley Mitchell Clothing Company. The second is at 3:30 at Inari Wines.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting