BRISTOL, Va. - Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli and Virginia Delegate Isreal O'Quinn will meet with small business owners at two events in downtown Bristol Thursday.
They'll hear how pro-growth policies will help create jobs and keep Virginia's economy moving forward.
The first event will be at 3:15 Thursday at Blakley Mitchell Clothing Company. The second is at 3:30 at Inari Wines.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway