BRISTOL, Va. - Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli and Virginia Delegate Isreal O'Quinn will meet with small business owners at two events in downtown Bristol Thursday.
They'll hear how pro-growth policies will help create jobs and keep Virginia's economy moving forward.
The first event will be at 3:15 Thursday at Blakley Mitchell Clothing Company. The second is at 3:30 at Inari Wines.
- Updated Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson