BRISTOL, Va. - A group of students at Virginia Intermont College are still upset tonight, after they say some checks from the school bounced.
A college spokesperson confirms they have been contacting affected students and working on the problem.
They would not answer our questions about when students would be reimbursed, but issued a statement that says in part, "The college is covering many expenses up front, which is different from past practice. This is not an easy situation to manage when it comes to cash flow. Nonetheless, we are doing it relatively well, and improving."
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor