BRISTOL, Va. - A group of students at Virginia Intermont College are still upset tonight, after they say some checks from the school bounced.
A college spokesperson confirms they have been contacting affected students and working on the problem.
They would not answer our questions about when students would be reimbursed, but issued a statement that says in part, "The college is covering many expenses up front, which is different from past practice. This is not an easy situation to manage when it comes to cash flow. Nonetheless, we are doing it relatively well, and improving."
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides