BRISTOL, Va. - A group of students at Virginia Intermont College are still upset tonight, after they say some checks from the school bounced.
A college spokesperson confirms they have been contacting affected students and working on the problem.
They would not answer our questions about when students would be reimbursed, but issued a statement that says in part, "The college is covering many expenses up front, which is different from past practice. This is not an easy situation to manage when it comes to cash flow. Nonetheless, we are doing it relatively well, and improving."
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire