BRISTOL, Va. - A group of students at Virginia Intermont College are still upset tonight, after they say some checks from the school bounced.
A college spokesperson confirms they have been contacting affected students and working on the problem.
They would not answer our questions about when students would be reimbursed, but issued a statement that says in part, "The college is covering many expenses up front, which is different from past practice. This is not an easy situation to manage when it comes to cash flow. Nonetheless, we are doing it relatively well, and improving."
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape