BRISTOL, Va. - A group of students at Virginia Intermont College are still upset tonight, after they say some checks from the school bounced.
A college spokesperson confirms they have been contacting affected students and working on the problem.
They would not answer our questions about when students would be reimbursed, but issued a statement that says in part, "The college is covering many expenses up front, which is different from past practice. This is not an easy situation to manage when it comes to cash flow. Nonetheless, we are doing it relatively well, and improving."
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy